Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Life, Some Drastic Changes, and My Febraury in Memes and Gifs





So ... um, it's been a while. 

Can I just start off by saying February has been insane?

In the space of one month, I have been cast as a lead in Encore!'s current production, Peter Pan and Wendy; 
Take me to Neverland!:

Chopped off most of my hair,

Displaying photo.JPG

Will become a legal adult,

yes:
Yes, so Adult. Very Mature. Much wow.

Will see the finished product of days and weeks of hard work finally paying off,

Yes, this is an actual gif ... FROM THE MOVIE. 

Will record my first original song,

Christopher Eccleston as the ninth doctor (gif).

And somehow ... managed to ... be *not* single on Valentine's Day this year. (God works in VERY mysterious ways.) More on that later. 

Jane Russell and beautiful white cat, 1951:
... Or not ... *wink*

I'm trying to get back into writing in general, so hopefully I'll be able to come up with more stuff to write here, for your enjoyment (and general amusement.)

Tootle Pip an' Cheerio,

-Seriah


No comments:

Post a Comment